The backpack ansvar II is certified by both the Fairtrade Standard and the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
In Scandinavia “ansvar” means responsibility. Thus, the concept of our backpacks unites sustainability and Scandinavian design. It is exclusively made from sustainable materials such as organic cotton canvas and vegetable-tanned leather.
Also, the buckles are free from chrome and nickel. The dyed organic cotton canvas is naturally water resistant due to its beeswax impregnation. Due to different impacts your ansvar II will get an individual note over time.
Thanks to its practical handles you can carry ansvar II on your back or with your hands. In this way, it can be used for all kinds of daily uses. Certification Fairtrade Cotton Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS, Organic, CERES-0199)
Material: Waxed organic cotton canvas - 400 GSM, naturally water resistant
- 100 % organic cotton straps - natural and unbleached
- Vegetable-tanned leather - naturally dyed without chrome
- EVA-Rubber - comfortable back cushion
- Containing non-textile parts of animal origin
- Details: Laptop pocket - fits up to 17“
- Side pocket - fits 0,5 l bottle
- Front pocket with zipper - a convenient space for your valuables
- Wide shoulder straps - for great comfort
- Beeswax impregnation - water resistant
- Product measurements: Size: 15 litres Hight: 39 cm Width: 28 cm Length: 14 cm
- Weight: 620 g
Care instructions: We recommend a GOTS-certified impregnation spray to refresh and improve the water repellence of your ansvar (do not impregnate leather parts). Hand wash only! Made in India