Ansvar is the first backpack to be certified by both the Fairtrade Standard and the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).
In Scandinavia “ansvar” means responsibility. Thus, the concept of the backpacks unites sustainability and Scandinavian design. It is exclusively made from sustainable materials such as organic cotton canvas and vegetable-tanned leather.
Also, the buckles are free from chrome and nickel. The dyed organic cotton canvas is natural and untreated. The canvas fabric is water resistant and drying fast. Due to different impacts your ansvar I will get an individual note over time. With its roll-up opening ansvar I can be adjusted in its size. In this way, it can be used for all kinds of daily uses.
Certification Fairtrade Cotton Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS, Organic, CERES-0199)
Materials: Organic cotton canvas - 560 GSM, naturally water resistant
- 100 % cotton straps - unbleached, natural
- Vegetable-tanned leather - naturally dyed without chrome
- EVA-Rubber - comfortable back and shoulder cushions
- Inner lining - 130 GSM organic cotton
- Containing non-textile parts of animal origin
- Details: Laptop pocket - fits up to 17“
- Side pocket - fits 0,5 l bottle
- Front pocket with zipper - a convenient space for your valuables
- Wide shoulder straps for great comfort
- Product measurements: Size: 14 + 5 litres Hight: 40 - 56 cm Width: 28 cm Length: 12 cm
Weight: 920 g
Care instructions: We recommend a GOTS-certified impregnation spray to improve the water repellence of your ansvar (do not impregnate leather parts). Hand wash only! Made in India