Reusable Tea Strainer
Did you know that nearly all tea bags have plastic lining on them? So does not degrade in compost or in soil! So why not get some loose leaf tea and enjoy with our plastic-free tea strainer. Zero Waste plastic free tea strainer is perfect for having loose leaf tea without feeling guilty about throwing plastic lined tea bags in the big.
- Wide mouth and handle are perfect for resting in teapots, mugs, cups, or glass bottles
- Handles on both sides make putting and lifting easier, and help you to avoid being scalded by hot steam
- Fine mesh filters even the smallest tea leaves, giving you mess-free tea
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe, and won’t rust
- Made of food grade stainless steel that keeps your drink free from the odour and taste of metal
Product Care -
If tea stains occur, simply use baking soda dissolved in warm water. Then wipe tea strainer after use to keep it in a great condition.
This tea strainer should hopefully last over 20 years. When it does come to it’s end of life, simply put it in your metal recycling or upcycle the item using your own creativity.
*Please note that a quantity of 1 represents x1 tea strainer.